Friday, December 8, 2006

Martin The complete first season



Martin The Complete First Season hits stores January 2nd.


Extras:

-Bloopers
-Commentary on Martin Lawrence's favorite scenes.

Includes all 27 episodes:

-Beauty and the Beast
-The Gift Rapper
-Things I Do for Love
-Boyz 'R Us
-Dead Men Don't Flush
-Forever Sheneneh
-The Parents Are Coming, the Parents Are Coming
- Woman with a Past
-Baby, It's Cole'd in Here
-The Night He Came Home
-The Great Payne Robbery
-Three Men and a Mouse
-Radio Days
-I've Got a Secret
-I Saw Gina Kissing Santa Claus
-Do the Fight Thing
-Blackboard Jungle Fever
-Break Up Part One
-Break Up Part Two
-Break Up Part Three
-I'm Not Your Superwoman
-Credit Card Blues
-Jerome's in the House
-Your Arms Are Too Short to Box with Martin
-Variety Show
-Baby You Can Drive My Car
-Checks, Lies, and Videotape